To submit your application digitally: Save the form to your computer, and open with a PDF viewer. Fill in the application fields, click save, and then attach to the application below.
To print your application: Click on the application link above, and press “print” from your browser window.
We are looking to employ an efficient and hard-working Warehouse Operator to process all
incoming and outgoing merchandise according to established warehouse guidelines. The
Warehouse Operator’s responsibilities include reporting any broken, damaged, or
malfunctioning warehouse equipment to management, taking inventory of all warehouse
merchandise, and ensuring that all merchandise is suitably packed to prevent damage during
transit. You should also be able to perform basic cleaning duties to keep the warehouse tidy.
To be successful as a Warehouse Operator, you should be detail-oriented, adept at operating
forklifts, and able to stand for extended periods. Ultimately, an outstanding Warehouse
Operator should adhere to all warehouse safety practices as well as demonstrate exceptional
organizational, time management, and communication skills.
• Thoroughly inspecting merchandise for any damages and discrepancies.
• Maintaining an accurate record of all merchandise received and distributed.
• Using forklifts, hand carts, or pallet jacks to load, unload, move, stack, and arrange
• Strategically storing merchandise to maximize storage space within the warehouse.
• Weighing merchandise and selecting appropriate envelopes, boxes, containers, or crates in
which to pack merchandise.
• Promptly processing distribution orders or requests, which includes retrieving specified
merchandise from storage as well as packing, sealing, and labeling merchandise
• High school diploma or GED.
• Proven experience working in a warehouse environment.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as well as warehouse management software.
• The ability to safely operate warehouse machinery and equipment.
• The ability to lift and move heavy objects.
• The ability to stand for extended periods.
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Effective communication skills.